Its been a while...

Welcome from The Arctic Rider!

Thank you for joining to read my latest blog.

Its been 3 months / 14 weeks / 100 days since I last took to the keyboard to write a blog post... I need to get my act together right? Thanks to everyone who has continued to visit my website in the meantime (no less than 10,000 views last month) and support my charity motorbike project.

While its been a long time since I have blogged I've still been working very hard on my next adventure which is going to be my biggest and most challenging yet! While I'm not quite able to tell you where and when I'm going, what I can tell you is that I'm currently in talks with a global motorcycle manufacturer about using one of their bikes for the next trip, and I'm also in talks with a major UK motorcycle magazine about doing a feature too.  Keep your eyes peeled for the announcement in the next few weeks on my Facebook page and on YouTube.

Iron Butt badge - Available to members only
Alongside starting to arrange my next challenge, I've been trying to improve my video editing skills so I can better share my adventures and preparations with you all. In December I shared with you my Iron Butt challenge video. After some feedback, and the pressure of time in the modern world, I've created a 2 minute version for those of you who want a quick-fix of The Arctic Rider's epic ride from Lands End to John O'Groats in just 18 hours. Check it out below.



That's all for now but stay tuned as I will be very soon introducing my next ride. As a reminder of previous trips I've been looking at check our the 'Future Adventures' page.

Thank you for reading and your continued support.

Ride safe,

Gordon

Comments

Popular Posts