NEMCRC Annual dinner

Hi everyone,

Thanks for tuning in to my blog for my charity motorbike trip to the Arctic. On May 24th I'll be setting off on the 6000 mile journey to Arctic Norway and back armed with my motorbike, a tent, a camera, and not much else. And why am I doing this? Well I've asked myself the same question many times but I am doing it to raise funds and awareness for brain injury charity Cerebra.

Since my last blog I've been a busy lad. The highlight of the past few weeks has certainly been attending the NEMCRC annual dinner as a special guest.
Showing off the bike at the NEMCRC dinner
You can check out the full photo album on my facebook page. If you haven't already please like my page to keep up to date with all the on-goings and preparation for the trip.

As I was attending the dinner and it wasn't subzero I got the camera out and recorded a quick vlog. Annoyingly it missed off some footage but its still a good one. Check it out below or click here.



It was great to be invited along to the dinner and show off the bike to all the racing club members. The reception I received was amazing and there were plenty of generous donations going straight to Cerebra.

Well it's only 104 days until I set off so I'm preparing an extra special blog for the '100 days to go' mark so please stop by then to check it out.

Please keep sharing my story and if you would like to donate please click on the Running Total below:


Remember
100% of the money goes to charity Cerebra.

Ride safe.

Gordon


Comments

Popular Posts