A wee ride out

Hi everyone,

So on Sunday I attached my flip HD camera and got the bike out to enjoy the unusually warm June weather.

I decided after I got home to make it into a Vlog about what I'm doing on my trip. I've got a few mentions for my YouTube and Twitter biker buddies so watch out for those.



The music on the video is by Nick Gladdish. If you like it, please check him out at www.nickgladdish.com

There will be plenty more videos to come over summer while the weather is good, including some riding tips from my sponsor and North East motorbike school Newcastle Rider Training

Newcastle Rider Training
Tomorrow I'll be blogging about the route home #3 so look out for that!

Finally today I want to say happy birthday to my cat Cleo... she's 3 today :)

Happy Birthday Cleo


Thanks again for reading and please keep spreading the word and following me on my social networks and if its just been payday and you can spare some cash please donate to a great cause. All links below:

Twitter - 'Follow' @arcticride2014
Facebook - 'Like' Arctic Ride 2014
YouTube - 'Subscribe' - Arctic Ride 2014

Donations - With 100% going to charity Cerebra
CLICK HERE TO DONATE

Ride Safe,

Gordon

Comments

Popular Posts